I Like Helping People. How Can I Help You?

What Can You Do About Injuries On Other’s Property?

When you’re out living your life, you may not realize how often you’re on someone else’s property. Every store you walk into, every sidewalk you walk down, someone is responsible for keeping those places clean and safe. If they fail at that, you can get hurt. That’s when you need to call me.

At my firm, Templeton Law Firm, I’ve spent over 20 years helping people across San Angelo deal with their injury cases. If you got hurt on someone else’s property, I want to hear your story. I want to know what happened and how I can help you pursue the compensation you deserve.

Dedicated. Experienced. Personable.

I put a great deal of work into building a personal relationship with each of my clients. I meet with you personally, and I learn about the struggles you’ve had with your medical bills. Premises liability can include such common cases as “slip-and-falls,” but it also includes greater issues on a property, such as:

  • Cracks and tripping hazards on a sidewalk
  • Improperly stacked items that fall from shelves
  • Malfunctioning store equipment

The owner of a store has a duty to ensure that it is safe for the people there. If there is a large, known issue with the premises – such as an unsafe walk or a forklift with “finicky” controls – they need to fix it. Knowingly ignoring such a risk is essentially willfully endangering the public.

What You May Get As Compensation

In a premises liability case, you stand to pursue significant levels of compensation for the following damages and expenses:

  • Medical expenses
  • Lost earnings
  • Physical pain and mental anguish
  • Physical impairment
  • Disfigurement

Depending on the exact circumstances of your case, you may see a considerable settlement or verdict.

Reach Out For A Consultation

Contact me to speak and learn how I can help you as your lawyer. I’ve been an attorney for more than 20 years, and I have the experience and understanding of Texas law to help you. Call 325-777-1625 or send me an email.